FEAR NOT - HOW TO BE FREE FROM FEAR!

We live in dangerous and unpredicted times, which leave many people paralized in fear.
In those times we need to be reminded of God´s word.
Only love can cast out fear.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.


We have a loving and compassionate God. 
FEAR NOT is mentioned 365 times in the bible.
His clear message to us is that we should not be afraid, he is with his children!


Deuteronomy 31:8 
And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed

Psalm 23:4 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear ? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid ?

Psalm 56:4 
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust ; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalm 118:6 
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear : what can man do unto me?

Isaiah 35:4 
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong , fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed ; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:13
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 51:7 
Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.


Isaiah 54:14 
In righteousness shalt thou be established : thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear : and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hebrews 13:6 
So that we may boldly say , The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Joshua 1:9 
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage ; be not afraid , neither be thou dismayed : for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest .


The devil wants you to be afraid, it is one of his most powerful weapons.
Fear is like a prison, only love sets us free.
True love came down from heaven and paid the highst price, so that we can be safe and cast out all our fears!

2 Timothy 1:7 
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


GOD PROMISES YOU:

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
- Psalms 50:15

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- John 8:36

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- Psalms 91:14-15

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
- Psalms 9:9-10

The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
- Psalms 34:17

The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
- Exodus 14:14

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
- Isaiah 43:2

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- John 14:27


PRAYER AGAINST FEAR:




Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes